
I choose to do the challenge word activity. My audience would be all ages. I choose chilly because of my extreme temperature change from NC to MI. I tried to make it look cold and have icicles. Does it look like that? I choose ice blue because it is the universal color for cold. I also did swirl. I tried to use some photoshop tools to make it curvy. I also used curlz font because it has swirl on each letter. Does it look swirly? I choose purple because it seemed fun and exciting. Let me know what I can do to improve!
Your second draft of chilly is even better than the first. The blue colors of the font and the icicles convey a cold feeling. And the icicles are a nice touch. Maybe changing the icicles that project upwards from the H and the L to project downwards might further the chilly feeling, possibly coming from the top of the Y? Swirl is very swirly and the curlz font that you used projects swirl very well. I don't think there is a better font you could have chosen. The purple works well too. My only suggestion for swirl is to continue with the tolls you chose to use in Photoshop to emphasize the swirled appearance even more. Excellent work!
ReplyDelete