Friday, July 17, 2009

Unit 4 First Draft


I chose to do the chapter 11 challenge activity and experiment with changing size, shadows and textures. I decided to do a paw print because it is our school mascot. That way I can use different variations of it on newsletters and other things. Do you think that the shadow should be bigger or is it ok? Also, does the texture make the paw print stand out more or look 3-D? Let me know your thoughts!

1 comment:

  1. I think that this is an excellent image portaying the changes in size, shadow and texture. I think that the drop shadow is very well done but should a bit more pronounced in that it needs to stand out more. The textured paw print is also very good. Maybe increase the contrast? That might draw out the texture more. The only other thing that I noticed is that plain paw print and the drop shadow paw print do not appear to be evenly aligned. I could not decipher if this was due to the addition of the drop shadow or because I am viewing your image on a borrowed laptop screen. Great job!

    ReplyDelete