Saturday, August 1, 2009

Unit 6 Project

Texture: I love how fuzzy these flowers look!

Find Frames: This place in Mexico frames out my friend perfectly.

Capture Natural Poses: This little boy looks so cute playing in the sand.

Use lighting: I really like how the light makes the contrast and depth really stand out.

Capture Color Contrast: This crane sticks out so well against the dark background.

Capture depth: I really like how the light in the tunnel gets thinner to show the depth of the area.

Get Close: This is one of my favorite photos, I love how the inside of the flower pops out.

Consider Background: This one makes me laugh, when you first look at it 2 of the girls have Halos.
Two Thirds Rule: Having the focus not in the middle of the photo makes this flower more unique.

Capture Relative Size: The little girl is the size of the giraffe's head!

These photos are all mine so no credit is needed :).

1 comment:

  1. I liked all of your images and thought they were good examples of the principles. I especially liked the one with the green light in the tunnel.

    ReplyDelete